1. Are these true news and stories?
No, everything you can read here is satire and therefore all made-up. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
2. Who is behind all that?
Dan Eckert (dan) and Stefan Sichermann (ssi). Sometimes we also feature guest articles. In the last months these authors have contributed to our website: Alexander Bayer (fed), Peer Gahmert and Philipp Feldhusen (pfg), Sebastian Wolking (swo), Jürgen Marschal (jma) and David Nießen (dav) as well as Daniel Al-Kabbani (adg), Mate Tabula (mate), Valentin Witt (vwi) and Lino Wirag (lwi).
3. Am I allowed to place some of your articles on my website?
All texts of The Postillon have been released under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 DE (NonCommercial). So, yes, it is allowed – but please link to our website and refer to the source. Furthermore we would like to ask you not to share the whole article but to post only a teaser and then link to The Postillon.
4. Why do I feel connected to Darth Vader in a strange way, although he is my worst enemy?
Luke, He Is Your Father.
5. Can I place an ad on The Postillon?
Yes, please. Contact us: email@example.com
6. Are there any other funny satire websites?